Cedarwood has a warm cedar aroma. It is relaxing and soothing when used for massage. Cedarwood has a long history of use as a beneficial ingredient in cosmetic preparations for oily skin.
In Aromatherapy can be used topically:
- to help reduce the symptoms of acne or boils.
- to relieve minor skin irritation, cuts, bruises & burns.
- to help relieve joint or muscle pain associated with sprains, strains & rheumatoid arthritis
- or inhaled can act as a nervine and calmative which enhances relaxation
- or inhaled to reduce the symptoms of cold & cough
* Essential oils are highly concentrated, powerful liquids. Their potency must be respected and they can be toxic if used incorrectly. Please ensure that you’ve researched specific essential oils to ensure you are using them safely and effectively around animals, babies, children and yourself.
Cedarwood Essential Oil
15 mL 100% pure Young Living theaputic grade essential oil
If you are not 100% happy with your purchase, simply contact us to discuss how we can help.